The TSCY-120 drum separator is a universal grain pre-cleaning device that is commonly seen in grain mills, feed manufacturing plants and many other industries. The round screening drum rotates continuously to effectively remove coarse and fine impurities from grains, such as stones, bricks, ropes, wood chips, soil blocks, pieces of straw, etc. In this way, the downstream processing and conveying machines are well protected from being blocked or damaged.Technical Parameters
|Diameter of Cleaning Sieve
|Diameter of Checking Sieve
1. The screening drum has a horizontal arm, and this drum is divided into an inlet cylinder and an outlet cylinder that have different hole sizes. So, the separation efficiency is extremely high. For example, at least 99 percent of coarse impurities are removed from the original grain with the help of this drum separator.
2. The backward feeding method is applied, and the discharge part is equipped with a spiral to prolong the actual processing length, thus improving the final result. Moreover, plump grains won't be mistakenly classified into coarse impurities and discharged with the impurities.
3. During screening, fiber and straw are in a bulk shape and are directed to the outlet by a guide screw. There is a scraper brush inside the drum, and it could clean the impurities in a reliable and automatic way. In addition, it is very convenient to change the screen or implement maintenance work.
4. This drum separator has a compact structure, and the low power running cuts down the operation cost to a large extent.
5. Solid structure design ensures that the equipment is resistant to wearing, reduces requirement for maintenance and also extends its life span.
6. The hanging sieve makes it quick and easy to replace the sieves.
7. Sealing design and suction system ensure that the working environment of the equipment is clean and hygienic, thereby reducing time of maintaining workshop hygiene.