The TQLZ 200 x 200 x 2 vibrating screen separator is a new product developed by Pingle. It is mainly used to clean up large, small and light impurities in wheat, corn, soybean, millet and rice grains. It can also be used in classifying forage processing, seed processing and oil processing.
1. The unique balancing mechanism of the vibrating screen separator ensures balanced feeding and is conducive to cleaning and classifying materials.
2. The unique rotary distributor can ensure that the two relatively independent screening units are evenly distributed with forage, and that the opening and closing are convenient, and the grates are easy to replace.
3. Two independent screening units are set up in one sieving body. Double-layer feeding and multi-layer screening are adopted, so that as the cleaning effect is guaranteed, large output is simultaneously realized, fixing the low production problem of single cleaning screen machines.
4. It can save occupied area and the use of pipelines, easy for layout, and can also be conveniently used for upgrading the capacity of existing cleaning processing.
5. Solid-structure design to reduce wearing, ensuring the life expectancy of equipment.
6. Equipped with rubber ball cleaning device, which can effectively clean the screen surface and ensuring output.
7. It can be used in combination with winnowing equipment such as aspirant channel or air-recirculation channel to separate light impurities like dust and grain shells, so as to enhance cleaning effect.