The corn grain cleaning machine is a combined machine set used for clearing large and small sized impure substances, large proportion impurities (such as gravel) and some of the light impurities from corns.
1. The corn grain cleaning machine is a grain cleaning machine that incorporates screening, winnowing and gravel-removing functions.
2. There are two kinds of feeding forms, wind-transportation and hoister-feeding, each to meet customers' different requirements.
3. The accompanied air blower supplies negative pressure to ensure that the corns are in a negative pressure environment during the working process and prevent dust from escaping.
4. Equipped with square bucket to moisten freshly purified corns.
5. The whole machine adopts a three-dimension combination mode and compact design, occupies small area and is easy for layout.
6. A hopper with a gate can adjust the output according to the impurity contents of the corns.
7. Equipped with a simple dust removal device to ensure clean production.