The multi-storey flour milling plant is famous for its advanced processing technique, complete machine assembly, low power consumption as well as convenient operation and maintenance.
Customers shall select any desired model to best fit the specific application, and the options include 100TPD, 120TPD, 140TPD, 160TPD, 200TPD, 220TPD, 250TPD, 300TPD, 350TPD, 400TPD, 500TPD, 600TPD, 800TPD and 1000TPD.
|Model||Product||Power (kW)||Power Consumption (kW/T)||Output (T/24H)||Workshop Dimensions|
High Grade Flour I
High Grade Flour II
1. With a magnificent look, the building helps to improve the brand awareness, and it is a permanent building with long life.
2. The manufacturing workshops are bright and spacious, while the equipped machines allow simple disassembly and maintenance. Moreover, there is little dust inside the workshops.
3. A hanging bin could be built to realize wheat batching or flour batching. The finished flour can be discharged from the second floor for convenient loading onto trucks.
4. Our flour milling plant has storage bins for original wheat and cleaned wheat respectively. Their large storage capacities fully meet the requirements for continuous batch production.
5. The material distribution floor smoothes and perfects the entire processing flow. The materials are fed in a ladder-typed manner, so, fewer elevating and conveying devices are needed, resulting lowered power consumption.
6. The multi-storey layout reduces noise level, and this structure provides extra convenience when some changes are needed to upgrade the existing production flow.
This flour milling plant fits for the production of tailored flour and all-purpose flour. The finished flour is usually used to produce bread, biscuit, spaghetti, instant noodle, etc. Owing to these, this product has been successfully exported to different countries in the Middle East, North Africa and South America.
Wheat Processing Plant | Grain Mill Machinery | Wheat Flour Milling Equipment