The screw conveyor is a piece of conveying equipment that doesn't contain any flexible traction components. The impetus generated by the rotating screw blade is used to move materials for a short distance in a vertical or inclined direction.
1. All steel products used are WISCO or Baosteel cold plate products (or products of the same quality).
2. Wheat screw conveyors are made of 16Mn (no less than 3mm thick), blades are made of 16Mn (no less than 4mm thick), and the end motor plates use 6-10mm steel plates.
3. Powder screw conveyor (conveying material is powder) uses Q235 steel no less than 3mm thick as the outer shell material, the blades use cold rolling plate more than 5mm, and the end motor plates are 6-10mm steel plates.
4. The axle tubes are made of seamless pipe from Baosteel or Wuhan Iron and steel (or equivalent quality products).
5. The deceleration motors are Foshan Xingguang product (or equivalent quality products), the motor protection grade is IP55, and the insulation grade is F.
6. The transmission method is direct drive.
7. The bearings used are the UCF series, square flanged housings for y-bearings, and the coupling used is roller chain coupling.
8. The screw flour conveyor adopts a removable bottom, which is convenient for cleaning.
9. This equipment is well sealed, the cover plate is also sealed to ensure that the dust do not escape from the equipment; the suspension adopts nylon 66 axle bush, and the cover over each hanger is a separate partial cover plate, which is detachable and convenient for maintenance.
10. Each conveyor is set up with an overflow-blocking switch. The sensors used are Omron brand products (or equivalent quality products). This equipment does not contain any bracket.
11. Surface treatment: all the steel used is treated with phosphating and then spraying.
|Model||Throughput (t/h)||Power (kW)||Overall dimensions (L×W×H, mm)|
Spiral Conveyor | Auger Conveyor | Inclined Conveyor