The bran finisher makes use of fast-rotating beaters to strike the materials so that the flour particles adhere to the bran are separated and collected. In this way, the break grinding process will be more efficient, and the flour yield will be increased as well.
1. Intelligent Design for Improved Flour Yield
Our product employs slanted beaters to give the tangentially incoming material stream an extra axial motion, and this could improve the flour yield. Meanwhile, the special-shaped screen is able to vibrate during movement, so the screen openings won't get blocked, and the production capacity could reach up to 1.5t/h.
2. Spacious Inspection Door for Simple Maintenance
The large inspection door allows easier access to the screen, thus offering great convenience when maintaining our machine or replacing the screen. In addition, this design also facilitates operation and sampling.
3. Different Models for Best Flexibility
The bran finisher is available in two models, and these two models vary from each other in size, throughput and other parameters. So, our product could be installed in different places, while desired throughput is guaranteed.
|Model||Throughput (t/h)||Power (kW)||Size (L×W×H, mm)|
1. All steel products are selected from WISCO or Baosteel cold-plate products;
2. The motors used are Siemens (Beide) motors;
3. The bearings are Harbin bearings or Timken bearings;
4. The drive belts are Jiulong triangle belts;
5. The frame adopts 6mm cold-folding plate, the shell adopts 3mm cold-folding and welding forming; the screening plate is made of 0.4mm thick, Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel plate; the plate material is Q235, and the thickness is 4mm.
6. Surface treatment: the steel used is treated with phosphating or shot blasting, then spraying paiting or stoving varnish.
Wheat Bran Separator | Barley Bran Cleaning Machine | Cereal Grain Processing Machine