1. The motor is placed inside the mill so as to save space;
2. The motor inside roller body is suitable for steel-frame workshop;
3. The pneumatic drive servo feeding device can automatically adjust the feeding door through its material sensor on the feed hopper, thereby keeping the materials in the observation tube at the optimal height and ensuring that the materials can fill the feeding rollers and be grinded continuously;
4. The grinding distance is precise and stable;
5. Multiple damping devices are deployed to minimize vibration;
6. Using reliable fine tune screw mechanism.
7. Using a non-standard tooth-wedge-belt to meet the needs of high-power transmission tasks.
8. Screw tensioning wheel adjusting device is deployed to precisely adjust the tension of the tooth-wedge-belt.
|Model||Grinding roll size (length×diameter, mm)||Fast roll rotating speed (r/min)||Rotating speed ratio between fast and slow rolls||Rotating speed ratio between feed rolls||Motor power||Working pressure of pneumatic circuit (MPa)）||Overall dimensions (L×W×H, mm)||Weight (kg)|